Client Relationship Manager
Location: Hood River, Oregon and Remote
We’re looking for mission-driven, motivated individuals to join our fast-growing organization. This is a great opportunity to work in the municipal finance market and the field of sustainable investing. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for developing trusted relationships with our clients. You will be up to date with the latest trends and business initiatives within our client base to find opportunities that align with Kestrel’s products. If you are passionate about impact investing, we would love to speak to you.
Kestrel 360 is a Women’s Business Enterprise dedicated to providing strong analytic products and services to support the growing market in sustainable and socially responsible fixed-income investing. Our mission is to identify environmental, climate and social benefits inherent in financed activities in order to help investors make informed decisions. We provide ESG data to capital markets. Our team is united through a strong work ethic, a culture of integrity, a dedication to creating real value and true service to our customers, and a commitment to a gratifying work environment where each person’s unique contributions are valued.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide high-touch relationship management activities with new and existing clients.
- Create and drive strategy to acquire, expand, and retain client relationships.
- Identify client opportunities by providing ideas and insights based on an understanding of the client’s needs.
- Focus on increasing client engagement and loyalty.
- Manage an effective network of internal and external relationships, such as industry relationships, to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients and enhance the client experience.
You’ll need to have:
- Extraordinary relationship management and sales skills, including market research and business development.
- Demonstrated experience leading sophisticated sales engagements.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships both externally and internally.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Team player attitude and collaborative work style across multiple departments.
We’d love to see:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or significant transferable experience in client relationship management.
- Familiarity with ESG investments and financial data.
- Working knowledge of the municipal bond market.
We offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off, contribution to healthcare premium, and much more.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please submit your responses to the questions below along with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your salary expectation?
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa to work legally for Kestrel in the United States?
It is the policy of Kestrel 360, Inc. to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, benefits, compensation, training and facilities. In return, each employee of the organization is obligated to perform the duties and responsibilities of their position in accordance with the terms of this policy.