Location: Hood River, Oregon
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support the CEO office. The CEO leads a fast-growing, ambitious team that navigates the leading edge of our industry. Since you’ll work alongside the CEO, it is a great opportunity to learn about the municipal finance market and field of sustainable investing.
As a young company, we pivot often and the Executive Assistant must be comfortable with changing priorities, and remain calm and unflappable amongst disruption. The successful candidate will be mission driven with strong technical skills and a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft 365 suite, as well as project management and productivity software packages. The ideal candidate will be extremely fast at solving problems and have prior experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
If you are interested in ESG, and are highly proactive, organized, and adept juggling shifting priorities, we would love to speak to you.
Kestrel 360 is a Women’s Business Enterprise dedicated to providing strong analytic products and services to support the growing market in sustainable and socially responsible fixed-income investing. Our mission is to identify environmental, climate and social benefits inherent in financed activities in order to help investors make informed decisions. We provide ESG data to capital markets. Our team is united through a strong work ethic, a culture of integrity, a dedication to creating real value and true service to our customers, and a commitment to a gratifying work environment where each person’s unique contributions are valued.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be on the front line, representing Kestrel and the strong reputation we have worked hard to build.
- Manage email and scheduling, including meetings and travel arrangements for executives.
- Research and prepare documents for review and presentation using various tools, including: document, spreadsheet, database, project management and presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos and submissions, and distribute as needed.
- Assist with business operations such as expenses, procurement, and records management.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating complex work assignments in support of management and staff, including events and meetings.
- Provide general administrative support, including daily note-taking.
You’ll need to have:
- Best practices in record keeping, file maintenance, and records management procedures.
- Best practices and techniques for researching and compiling data for reports and presentations.
- Modern technology for a virtual office in both Mac and Windows environments, including: SharePoint, Teams, Office 365, Outlook, Zoom and digital note-taking tools.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-performance and quickly changing environment without compromising accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive correspondence, reports, presentations, proposals, and carry out independent research and fact-finding assignments.
- Understand information requests from others and respond courteously, efficiently, and accurately.
- Proactively approach problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Use tact, initiative, prudence, and independent judgment within general policy, procedural, and legal guidelines.
- Maintain information confidentiality and perform duties with discretion and within scope of authority.
- Be a strong team player and accept constructive comments.
- Quickly learn new technologies.
- Work evening and weekend hours on occasion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- One year of recent and relevant executive administrative assistant work experience supporting senior-level executives
We offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off, contribution to healthcare premium, and much more.
This is an in-person position at our headquarters in Hood River, Oregon. We are looking to fill this position immediately and will evaluate candidates as they apply.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please submit your responses to the questions below along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- What is your salary expectation?
- When can you start if hired?
- In two to three sentences, describe your work experience as an executive assistant.
- In two to three sentences, describe your work experience in municipal government, public finance, nonprofit administration, early-stage companies, growth companies, sustainable investing.
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa to work legally for Kestrel in the United States?
It is the policy of Kestrel ESG to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, benefits, compensation, training and facilities. In return, each employee of the organization is obligated to perform the duties and responsibilities of his or her position in accordance with the terms of this policy.