Location: Hood River, Oregon and Remote
We’re looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. In joining us, you will be part of how we’re transforming the way sustainable finance is powered in capital markets. Kestrel is the market leader for verified green, social, and sustainability municipal bonds—poised for rapid growth of our environmental, social, governance (ESG) data product. As a Front-End Engineer, you’ll use various technologies to build informative and intuitive UI/UX experiences. As an early member of our engineering team, you will have an opportunity to work closely with our internal departments to evolve the Kestrel cloud platform to deliver ESG Data to our clients.
Kestrel 360 is a Women’s Business Enterprise dedicated to providing strong analytic products and services to support the growing market in sustainable and socially responsible fixed-income investing. Our mission is to identify environmental, climate and social benefits inherent in financed activities in order to help investors make informed decisions. We provide ESG data to capital markets. Our team is united through a strong work ethic, a culture of integrity, a dedication to creating real value and true service to our customers, and a commitment to a gratifying work environment where each person’s unique contributions are valued.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work directly with the Product team to analyze business problems and design innovative solutions to improve workflow.
- Be a highly contributing engineering team member.
- Participate in design discussions and sprint planning.
- Meet timelines and budget for the development, delivery, and deployment of deliverables.
- Collaborate with our current data and software engineering partner to develop and maintain highly complex user interfaces.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and implementing UX in Angular.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing for and deploying to a virtualized cloud environment (GCP preferred).
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS cloud infrastructure.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Experience with REST/OauthV2 APIs.
We’d love to see:
- Experience designing and implementing software for the financial services industry.
- Experience with the creation and delivery of ESG analytics.
- Experience with data curation and delivery business models.
- A passion for impact.
We offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off, contribution to healthcare premium, and much more.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please submit your responses to the questions below along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- What is your salary expectation?
- When can you start if you are hired?
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa to work legally for Kestrel in the United States?
It is the policy of Kestrel 360 to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, benefits, compensation, training and facilities. In return, each employee of the organization is obligated to perform the duties and responsibilities of their position in accordance with the terms of this policy.